Back to Oils & Gel Page
Jasmine oil, a type of essential oil derived from the jasmine flower, is a popular natural remedy for improving mood, overcoming stress and balancing hormones. Jasmine oil has been used for hundreds of years in parts of Asia as a natural remedy for depression, anxiety, emotional stress and insomnia.
- Name: Jasmine Oil
- Botanical name: Jasminum Grandiflora
- Ingredients: Jasmine flowers
- Colour: Reddish yellow liquid
- Storage: Cool & Dry place
- Shelf Life: 36 months from packaging
Contents & Properties :
- Strong powerful odour
- Acid Value: 28-44
- Specific Gravity of 1.105
- Soluble in Ethyl alcohol
Features & Benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy and to support muscles and joints
- Apply to the abdomen to manage the symptoms of PMS
- The aromatic effect of jasmine oil stimulates the release of certain hormones in the body, including serotonin, which results in the boost of energy and the uplifted mood.
- Its behavior as an expectorant, sedative, and antispasmodic combine to help you indulge in a peaceful good night's sleep.
- Supports respiratory function
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Stimulating aroma promotes feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality